BYU again! This week we got to go for $5.00! Yes, it was amazing. Good thing my dad gets a good discount with work. It was blackout week too and the game was really good, really fun.... up until the last 6 minutes of the game. And then it was a disaster. But at least we had a good time for most of it. Also Amy just had her wisdom teeth out and her cheeks were adorably puffy. We love her.
But as for what I'm grateful for today..... not to be on a kick of specific people, because, as I mentioned in Monday's post, I am equally grateful for all of my close friends and family, but, there are just a few who have been on my mind lately.
This girl. I love her. We have been getting closer and closer the past few years and holy cow, I'm grateful for her. She has such a ..... wise head. She just knows stuff and is so good. She is also good to have around because she's still young and fun (Not that all the rest of you are old) and reminds me to let loose and have a fun time. She is one of the best listeners I know and always helps me keep a cool head. But never makes me feel like I'm crazy for my freak-outs. I will miss her like crazy when she heads up to Rexburg in January and she's thinking about a mission---how will I survive?? Just kidding... of course I want her to go. She will be fabulous if she decides to do that.
Also this chica. Yes this picture is from 2009. I could not find one of us since then. Hello. Guess I need to do better on that picture taking thing. Its not like its my profession or anything. Anyways. She is fabulous. She and I are seriously exact copies of each other. If I ever call her and say 'this just happened' she says 'oh my heck, that just happened to me'. Okay maybe not always, but we always seem to have had the same experiences and felt the same way about them. Its nice to have someone to laugh with when you feel extremely stupid about something/anxious about something thats going to happen. I distinctly remember calling her once our freshman year freaking out about asking for a boy's number or something like that and I had had to leave a voicemail for her. I missed her call back but her message was very calm "Megan .... Lindsay .... Luke. Don't freak out, it is all okay. I just asked out a guy at the gym tonight and made a total fool of myself." So its just nice to have someone who knows exactly how you feel :)

No comments:
Post a Comment