Sunday, October 21, 2012

Feeling Crafty


Thursday, October 18
        I finally found myself in the fall mood. I wanted to spruce up my house with a few fall decorations but didn't want to spend a lot of money. So I came up with 3 different ideas and oh my goodness, they turned out so fun (for me). It was really simple (which I need) and not very expensive (which I also need) and it just put me in the fall spirit (now that almost all the leaves have fallen off the trees).

First I bought 3 orange balloons (about $3) and colored jack-o-latern faces on them (thank you pinterest).

Mom gave me this adorable one

I bought two small little pumpkins ($2) and tied a ribbon around one of them

Then I made this fun little banner. Just bought some scrapbook paper and printed out the letters. This was probably the most expensive ($6 including the ribbon).


It was so fun! I don't normally do crafts, so this was ambitious for me :) It totally brightened the season for me. I also bought a fall candle and oh my goodness, best decision ever. I. Love. It. For those of you who don't know, my friends like to call me a super-smeller. Smells are so important to me, so its funny it took me so long to choose to invest in one. But I finally did and it was the best decision ever! Its just 'pumpkin spice' from Walmart. 
Happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment