Sunday, October 21, 2012

Reason I'm Never Moving

Friday, October, 19
Yes. This is my bed. It came with my room. It is a king-sized bed. And it. is. amazing. I never thought that I really cared about any specific bed. But man oh man, I don't think I can ever give this one up. Which is sad because I don't actually own it. Our house was fully furnished when we moved in, including this amazing bed. I can honestly say that one of my favorite parts of my day is pulling back my down comforter and crawling between the sheets. It just feels so good to finally lay down and put everything from the day aside and just enjoy the moment. The only problem is, I always fall asleep so quickly that I really only get to enjoy the moment for about 1 minute. Literally. But it is a sweet blessing in my life and causes me difficulty to ever think about moving because then I'd have to make a very expensive investment in my next bed. 
And Happy Birthday Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment