Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rise and Shout!

So.... I have to admit I forgot about this project a little bit. I had a great but busy weekend and was thinking of all the posts I would write.... and then I forgot. But thats okay. I need something to do, I'm home sick today and tv shows and facebook only last so long. I mean, how did people do sick days before? Its like they actually read books and intellectual stuff like that. But anyways..... to catch up.

Friday, October 5
After work we headed to Aunt Julie and Uncle Cliff's for dinner before the BYU game! A lot of my mom's side of the family were going together in a big group and we were taking Simon as well so he would get to experience that goodness.


The game was NOT the best one I've ever seen. But at least we won.



After the game we went out to do the Ihop-at-1-AM experience
Our waitress was quite interesting. But we had fun. 

Then Amy spent that night at my house, which was so fun to have her stay over.
I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment