Friday, October 12
I was home sick again on Friday. Blah. But that afternoon I headed up to Jessi's salon to get my hair cut. She needed a hair model, so I said sure! (Who says no to free things? AND I of course love to spend time with my Jess. Since I don't get to very often). It was so fun to get to sit and just chat with her. I just love her. She is always positive and always has a good attitude, always supportive of me and what I'm doing, and always has fun adventures to share. She is so great. I looked through my pictures and realized we haven't taken very many lately. These are from when we hung out to celebrate her engagement 2 years ago. Wow time flies. We went to the Mt. Timp temple and had an ice cream cake.
And I found this one from the BYU game last year.
Don't mind Aunt Barb in the background.
I am sure grateful for a best friend like Jessi Ann. Thanks for sharing your talents this weekend! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment