Thursday, October 11, 2012

Best Purchase


I'm still really sick.... and feel like I'm getting sicker by the day, but thats okay right? In my attempt to make it through the day at work I went to the store to purchase some  needed sickie supplies. One of these was a box of tissues. My nose has been running like nosebody's business (see what I did there huh huh?) and as soon as I saw the Puff's Plus box I remembered their jingle 
"A nose in need deserves Puffs Plus indeed"
And mine was a nose in need. So I went for the Puffs Plus with Vicks lotion. And that was THE BEST IDEA EVER. I am seriously so grateful for them today. So much better than toilet paper (like I usually use) or even just regular kleenex. I love that it has the Vicks as part of it because every time you wipe your nose you get that 'aaah' feeling of using Vicks. It was great. I should be on their next commercial. My nose is still raw from all the times that I had to reach for the Puffs today but I 
shudder to think of the state of my poor nose if I had not had my new friend Puffs with me today.
Happy Friday tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment