Thursday, October 4, 2012

In Love.... with Fall

October 2nd we ended up hanging out with Simon again. He and Kyle had decided to go up the canyon to check out the leaves and of course I wasn't going to miss that! So Kyle and Simon came to pick us up after work and we rode up the canyon in Kyle's fantastic car with the sun roof open and golden sunlight streaming in. He has the best sound system in his car (which I used to think was totally over-rated, but I'm kind of obsessed with it) and we had the tunes jammin. We stopped and walked up to Bridal Veil Falls. (Simon asked if we were 'legit hiking right now' ..... um, no Simon, sorry. We are really just walking here.) The leaves really were so fantastic. It was a little chilly, but just that great Fall chill. It was a beautiful evening. Again, we just laughed and talked. I got several good pictures, maybe I'll post them later.


Simon said it best as we were driving through the canyon 'I am sincerely happy right now'. I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment