Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dream Big


Wednesday, October 17
I feel fabulous tonight. I really do. After a good conversation with a friend about life and the good things about it, I really truly have a great life. Full of blessings and great experiences and friends and families and beautiful things. I am so grateful to be alive and to be living the life I'm living. I really feel on top of the world. And technically, I'm a little afraid of that feeling because I feel like it means that something bad could be coming :) (hows that for a pessimist) but I'm going to hang on to this feeling and enjoy it. Because how often do you get to feel this way? And if something bad is happening, then I better hang on to the good while I've got it, right? Truly, La Vie est belle. Thats my tiny french for you. (On my bucket list to learn that one) but life is beautiful. It really is. And dream big, cause it just might come true. And sometimes dreams come true bigger than you dreamed them. And then its really fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8okOgw-jn4
(I know this song is overplayed, but I can't help it. It expresses so well how I feel. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment