Thursday, November 1, 2012

Miracles DO Happen

Friday, October 26
      Stacy and I headed up to Rexburg for the weekend. It’s been too long since we’ve visited and Stace’s husband Rich was out of town, so she needed something to do. It was fun to have some time together and we had a great time seeing some friends. Heidi and Andrew were most generous to let us stay and we had so much fun playing with them and seeing their adorable children. 
         As we pulled into town we stopped off at the grocery store there, Broulims, to grab a couple things. We were walking down the back aisle of the store when I looked down, and what did I see shining down at me from the other end of the aisle, but this gem:


         If you recall from this post, I am rather obsessed with this body wash. It is THE best smelling stuff I’ve ever used. I found it last year and absolutely fell in love with it. But alas, it seemed to have disappeared from the shelves of every store that I tried to find it in. I even wrote to the company to find out if they had discontinued it and they said they hadn’t. So after all these months of looking everywhere for it I suddenly saw it from across a crowded room. It was fate. A total miracle. I bought 4 bottles. Yes, 4. I was so happy! It was the best experience ever.
       So now if you ever need to know what to get me for a birthday/Christmas present, find me SoaftSoap Black Orchid and Velvet Hibiscus body wash. Or maybe just buy it for yourself, it will change your life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment