When we were in Rexburg I accidentally went on a shopping spree. I found new lace shoes at the bookstore and 2 pairs of jeans and a new shirt at Down East. It was great! I wore them on Tuesday (just one pair of the jeans....not both. That would be terribly uncomfortable of course)... so I was wearing skinny jeans, fake lace toms, my hair in a side pony-tail and a shirt thats a little different style than what I usually wear. I really liked what I was wearing but there was a moment in the day when I looked at myself in the mirror and realized how much I didn’t look like myself. It was kind of fun to wear something a little out of the ordinary for me and I still loved it. :)

ok so I was slightly disturbed by the skinny jeans part (only because I will probably always be slightly disturbed by this part) but it turned into horrification when you mentioned a side ponytail. I will ALWAYS love you...but I'm grateful that I read this post instead of lived it. I love the shoes and the shirt and you, but I don't think I can agree with your skinny jeans and side ponytail ways. I hope we can still be friends.
ReplyDeleteWell Krista..... this hurts. I appreciate your honesty but this is going to take some time. I hope you'll understand.
DeleteLove,
Me.