Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fun at Mack's

We had our Mackay family reunion at the end of June and it was so much fun. We went up to Mack's Inn in Island Park Idaho. We used to always do our reunions there but we haven't for the past while. I haven't been there for 8 years! It was so fun to go back and remember all the childhood memories. I remember at the end of the last reunion we had there I was sitting on the dock with my cousins and we were talking about where we would be in life the next time we came to Mack's (we usually did reunions every other year) and I remember saying 'oh my heck you guys, I will have been graduated from high school for a whole YEAR!' Ha ha. And now we're way past that. Kalli, Jessi, and I are all graduated from high school and college and Jessi's been married for almost 3 years. So crazy how life goes, isn't it? Anyways. We had a blast, here are some pictures from our adventures!

The beautiful view of the cabins

Can you see the clouds of bugs?

86 and still the fish whisperer

First time fly-fishing

It's in our blood really, we can't help it.

I caught some minnows! 
We used to spend hours and hours doing this down by the dock.

The view for my morning run


First time the boys have all been together in .... several years. 

Progressively adding more people to the pictures
(thanks for the photobomb McKay)



Probably the last time these girls will be together at a reunion for awhile. The middle one's got her mission call and Gracie on the left is planning on a mission once she's 19.


If you look reeeeally closely you can see the welcome to Idaho sign on the left, and a little more clearly is the welcome to Montana sign on the right.

Seriously heaven.

Good lookin clan



We found this road and naturally had to get some pictures by it

Teaching him the trade secrets

Did I mention it was beautiful?

I am one of the luckiest girlies to have this Grandpa.

Here's to 2015 reunion folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment