Isn't it just so beautiful?
But I also knew it was going to be awhile before I would have the chance to go through. So I tried to focus my attention on learning to love the temple where I was at and with what I was able to do. And I certainly was able to learn to love it. Going to the temple for baptisms has always been one of my favorite things. I love so much about doing baptisms and making time to go to the temple is really what established my testimony of it. I attribute my angel mother for that. She has always loved the temple and encouraged me to go as often as I could. I have the best parents. I have loved my experiences so far with the temple, but I was excited when the day finally came for me to have the opportunity to go further with my knowledge and testimony of the gospel and of the temple.
June 22, 2013.
What a marvelous blessing the temple has been and still is in my life. I will always cherish my memories of that day that we got to go through for the first time. Everything was just perfect and amazing and I am so grateful to have been there. There isn't anything that I wouldn't do or give up to be there in God's house. So many many blessings and such an amazing Spirit that is there. It is the greatest blessing to live near a temple. I can't imagine how difficult it is for those members who save all their lives just to make one trip to the temple and never have the opportunity to go back. Seriously, how did I get so lucky? so blessed? I'm not sure, but I will try forever to be worthy of such blessings and to share them with others.
There were so many wonderful people in the session with us and some who I really missed who couldn't make it. But it was so great to have so many there to support us.
What a group, huh?
These girls have taught me so much about the temple. They are such good examples to me, I'm blessed to have had them as roommates and best friends.
Always my Jess. Love her. She's amazing.
Sisters! Krista was my escort, since mom was Amy's.
It was so fun to have her there with us for all of it!
All the ladies
We are a good looking group aren't we? ;)
The story of this girl being here was a great miracle even though it's because of a hard time for her -- she had to come home from serving in Georgia to have kidney surgery... she made it home the day before we went through so miss Ames was able to have her BFF there in the temple with her. What a blessing!
Love this girl. So glad we got to have this experience together
Have I mentioned what rockstar parents I have?
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment