Reason for the title of this post -- I'm loving fall! I really do love it. Because this time of year it's kinda fun to have it be cold -- soup and hot chocolate and curl up with a warm blanket and a book weather. Once it gets to January, I'm ready for things to not be cold, but for now, it's fun! And yesterday was literally the most perfect fall weather ever!
So first to catch up on after the family reunion was our family trip up to Oregon for my niece's blessing. It was so fun to be all together. We got to web-cam with Adam and company so we could at least see them. That was fun.
Couldn't get enough of this angel!
Sweet dreams, with teddy, several other stuffed animals,
and several books. All necessary to be able to sleep, duh!
Team awesome for running that morning!
Birthday girl ready for her Tea Party
Grandpa is also ready
Cooking with aunt Amy (and stealing a taste)
Berry picking!
SOOO many. The most amazing things ever ever ever
Out to dinner
Grandma tells the best stories and they ask for them all the time
Blessing day!
Picture with Aunt Laurel
(Heather's sister who came out from Connecticut)
And picture with me. :)
But just look at that face!
Girls!
Love her
And her
Proud grandparents
Showing Charlotte where the Philippines are
Favorite part of this conversation:
A- Charlotte I'm going to be gone for a very long time!
C - Well probably we'll see you when we come for Christmas cause that's a long, long time away.
Perspective is everything! ;)
We're all basically obsessed with her
I really love my brothers.
Even if this brother makes me roll my eyes a lot.
The rest of Charlotte's birthday party came next, with a pinata from Aunt Laurel
Casen's ready
Charlotte looks less enthused. (she really did love it)
Birthday cake picture (notice the hand pose-- she was doing that in all her pictures, love it. There's an essence of Amy there... I could post pictures as proof)
After we got home from Oregon we had Amy's sending off. Her farewell talk was beautiful and getting her set apart was beautiful. I may have cried only slightly. Our home stake stake president is just amazing and he was crying as well and said 'how are you going to do this without her?' I told him I didn't know. But you know, it's working! :)
Day of her farewell
Night before saying goodbye to everyone
Saying goodbye to grandpa and grandma
No those aren't tears in our eyes...
Proud parents
She's ready!
He was the sweetest little buddy for the ride home from dropping her off.
Just look at his eyes!
Next was my race in Idaho -- the Temple to Temple relay. We did 38 miles from the Rexburg Temple to the Idaho Falls Temple! My leg was small, but it was still a great accomplishment for me. :) We had a really fun time!
Well next week is our French party! I'm excited. I wanted to have one in July for their independence day, Bastille Day, July 14 but the summer was just crazy busy so we put it off. So we will finally be celebrating next week. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment