A. List 11 things about yourself
B. Answer the questions the nominee created for you
C. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate
D. Create 11 questions for them (or use the previous questions)
1. I'm named after my maternal grandmother, Grace Lindsay Mackay....Megan Lindsay Luke.
2. I've never broken a bone but I have had stitches once in my chin. I was roller-blading on our basketball court in the rain when I was like 6 and I ran into the basketball hoop.
3. I rode on my first airplane when I was 20. I can also still count how many plane rides I've been on.
4. My favorite pair of shoes are my nude heels. They're fabulous.
5. I once thought I'd be a nurse. Until I almost failed chemistry in the 10th grade.
6. I get homesick for my mountains when I'm away from them.
7. I have a secret love for Lois and Clark--TV Show from the 90's baby.
8. I prefer to take showers in the dark. It's much more calming.
9. My favorite candy/desserts: No Bake Cookies, Chocolate Cake, Nerds, Laffy Taffy -- the big one, I think it's called sparkling cherry?, RedVines, Tootsie Rolls, Cinnamon Bears, Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears, Sour Patch Kids. Just to name a few here...... (you can see why my healthy eating gets side-tracked)
10. I'm in love with my red lipstick and I'm so glad Carmindy talked me in to trying it.
11. I secretly want to become a runner.
Questions from Miss Bekah: (Excuse me, Mrs. Bekah)
1. Who is your movie character crush?
Movie character crush... this is a hard one because there are several. Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid, Percy from the Scarlet Pimpernel, Booth from Bones (although technically this is a TV show crush, does this still count?).
2. What is your favorite house hold chore and why?
I don't know why I like this.... but I would say cleaning the bathroom. I think it's because I always was assigned vacuuming growing up so I got sick of that. And dishes seem to never ever ever disappear. So the bathroom (when you live by yourself or with a few decently clean girls) only needs to be done about once a week and doesn't take very long.
3. If you could be any book character who would you be?
Not to be repetitive... but we all know I'm obsessed with like 4 things and everything seems to revolve around them... But I think I would choose to be Marguerite from the Scarlet Pimpernel--she's brave and spunky and beautiful and in the end, she has the handsome hero. Or I would choose Hermione Granger. She's smart and beautiful (in the movies anyway) and can do awesome magic.
4. What is something you look back at and think, "what was I thinking"?
Wow, only 1 thing? How about like half my life. But to narrow it down here. Lets see, showing up at the screening of The Princess Diaries 2 dressed in prom dresses. Even though the tickets said we should dress like that .... yeah we were the only ones.
5. What is your favorite physical feature about yourself?
My favorite feature, hmmm. Probably my legs. Or my lips.
6. If you could go any where in the USA where would you go?
Probably New York City. Or Boston, I love the history in Boston.
7. If you could have dinner with someone from history who would it be?
I love, love history. This is a hard one. Maybe this is cliche but I guess I would say George Washington. I'd love to talk with him about his ideas/dreams/visions for this country.
8. If you could go back to college and study something else what would you study?
Well I'm thinking I should probably have studied business or something, trying to get this whole photography thing going. :)
But seriously.... probably English. Or American History. Two of my favorite topics.
9. What is the worst dream you've ever had?
I have awful awful dreams all the time --- The house starts burning and I can't get people out, I have a baby and then I can't find it, I have to marry someone I don't know. Plenty of awful experiences that I am happy to wake up from. But on a happier note I did dream that Booth kissed me last night! Probably my best dream ever.
10. What is your favorite musical?
So hard to pick.... Aida, Scarlet Pimpernel, Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat, The Sound of Music, so many.
11. What is the hardest thing you've ever had to do?
Well not to pour out my entire heart, but I would say that one of the hardest things I've had to do was to give up someone I loved.
Well this was a fun break to my night. Thanks Bekah!
No comments:
Post a Comment