Monday, November 15, 2010

Getting Fitt!

Okay but really? I'm kinda funny. I just like my title for this one. (I'm sure it's something McKay and other family members have NEVER heard before... but it's new for me! :) )
    Here are pictures from Jessi's wedding on October the 16th 2010 in the Salt Lake Temple. She looked absolutely exquisite and McKay looked nice and handsome himself! It was a beautiful day with incredible weather and just perfect for a fall wedding. Everything was beautiful... the temple, the dress, the weather, the reception, the couple :)... everything. It was a wonderful day!
To see the images bigger, click on the 'view all images' tab and when it takes you to that screen, click the 'fullscreen' option and it will give them to ya a little bigger. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Meg,
    They are beautiful! What a fun assortment you have. Thanks for sharing with us this morn.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan! Your pictures are awesome!!! you are just the best ever!

    ReplyDelete