Sunday, August 19, 2012

Phone Picts

So I found all these picts last night that I'd emailed to myself to save them off my phone.... and they're just fun! I've been terrible at taking pictures this year.... but I've come across a few, so I just thought I'd throw them up here!

First off, some oldies but goodies

this is from my freshman year when Katie came up to visit. 
It feels like so long ago!

Babysitting little Hyrum.... he is now 2.

Kristi came to visit and we went to Broulims

another trip to Broulims... we went for a car ride to 
"see the Christmas lights" and it was a last minute decision,
so I just grabbed what I had and headed out. And then someone decided
that they needed to go to the store and made me come along. Dressed like this.

cheese as large as my head.

Now some lovelies of the sky... Obviously I'm obsessed.









This one's more about the mountains than the sky...




How could I not be though? I mean really.

Next up: Black Friday shopping:
We took up this whole bench in the shoe department. 
Cause JC Penny didn't have any carts!

This was our last pick up of the day and we were already stuffed in
so this was the only place for the huge box. I survived.

Everyones haul. We brought it into Grandpa's study to sort.

Traditional Valentine's Day dinner-- heart shaped meatloaf and pink mashed potatoes.


Just listen to him. So adorable.

Good times:


A few from Florida
On the plane

Made it there!

Florida sunset!

On our way to Disney!!

French food for lunch. :) My life was complete.

We got snowcones! Once this summer.... I'll have to remedy that.


Went to see Extravadance.... did I post this in the one below? Can't remember. 
Oh well, it's cute anyway.

Picnic dinner at Stacy's. Delicious.

Playing with Laila one day on campus. 
She did not want to look at the camera.

Yes, I did it. I caved. I bought a pair of skinny jeans.


Went to Lagoon!! It was so fun to be with friends.

And finally, my work trip to Ohio. Yes, I got to travel for work! Sounds way more legit than it is.
We went to a convention of one of our affiliates and set up a booth there. So basically it was customer service calls, but in person. It was fun though. I got to stay at the Marriott and go to nice restaurants and do something different for work.  And Kyle was there too, so that was fun to have a friend there. And got paid overtime. Excited for that paycheck to come in.

I decided I'm obsessed with this type of view. Its so cool, its like the clouds make a whole other layer of something between the sky and the earth. When from down below it just looks like the clouds are the sky. I told Kyle I wanted to live in the clouds and fly. He thinks I'm completely crazy.



Delicious delicious food at the Cheesecake Factory. 
I've never eaten there but it was fantastic and so was our waitress.
We were so full but of course had to get cheesecake.... I ate maybe 1/3 of it.
So sad.

View on my way home.

So thats my life in phone pictures. :)

1 comment: