Just thought I'd say a quick hello. I haven't blogged in awhile. Life has been kinda crazy. Feels like it always is though right? Today was a totally fantastic day. The sun was BEAUTIFUL! We spent the afternoon on a blanket in my backyard. In my new backyard! I moved last month---about 2 minutes from my old house. And I love it. It's a basement apartment... no no, get that picture out of your head right now. Whatever you're picturing for a 'basement apartment' my house does not look like that. It is beautiful. We have 2 bathrooms, and three bedrooms. It's just Stacy, Kristi and I living here and it is so great. We love it. We have a pool table and a big screen TV and internet, cable, and utilities are included in the rent! Oh also, the house is furnished and my room happens to be furnished with a king-sized bed. Amazing? I think yes. I'm not trying to say all this to brag, I am just extremely blessed and wanting to share that with you all :) It really is such a great set-up. And our landlords live upstairs but they're really quiet and just really great landlords. We appreciate the house very much.
Work is just work. Nothing really exciting. I'd like to do something else.... but I don't know what I do want so I'm kinda just hanging in limbo right now while I try to figure that out. I'm getting really excited for warm weather. And even ran/walked a mile on Saturday since it was so warm. *I know that might seem like a small event for some of you but I have only ever run when forced in school, so to successfully get out and go because I wanted to is quite the accomplishment for me. But then, why should I feel the need to explain myself? :) *
Also decided to put up the disney picture as my main picture because A) I love Disneyworld now that I've been and B) I just love that outlook on life "Let the Memories Begin." I mean, really. Lets. Why not make everything a memory? Life is only so short and only so exciting. So lets remember its goodness and sweetness because mostly it can be monotonous and mundane. So if you remember the little things---the green light you hit to make you on time for work, the night you didn't end up having to make dinner because something unexpected came up and it was provided for something, the smile on the little girl's face as she skipped into the store with her mom, the fact that you have family and friends who love you and fridge with food in it, a comfortable bed, roommates who you love and get along with, a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ, not running out of laundry detergent when you probably should have, finding $10 in your pocket, someone telling you they really appreciate your help, a slower day at work or school or home. So many things make this life beautiful and if we make memories of those moments, then we'll feel we've had a beautiful life. Just a thought of something I'm not very good at but would like to be. Well. Thats all for now. Happy March everyone! :) (Please see my post about March last year to know my dedication to this month.)
No comments:
Post a Comment