Lately my life has been absolutely crazy!!! I've just been trying to catch my breath since school started and I'm not even sure why. I'm not taking any more credits than I have before and I'm not working. So it should be fine... but it's not. So I've just been scrambling. But I think things will settle down now, I feel a little more organized after this weekend. I discovered something about myself that I once knew but have forgotten--- I function much better when I have things organized and in place. Last week I was going crazy because I just felt so out of control busy and so finally one night at about midnight I decided I was just going to clean my room. Before I stopped to do that I was thinking of how crazy my next week was going to be and how I didn't think I could get it all done (and it's only the first of the semester--not even finals yet!!). After I cleaned up my room and went to get ready for bed, suddenly I couldn't even remember why I was stressed or what I even had to get done the next week. I felt great! I realized I only felt better because my room was now clean. For whatever reason, the world is just a better place when my room is cleaned and my stuff is organized. This feeling continued when I finished organizing all of my pictures on my new computer this weekend. So this is my self-discovery for this week! :) Also... the world is better cause I just shaved my legs. One of my favorite things in the world. I'd shave every day if I had the time! So moral of this whole post: tonight the world is a better place. The End!
Ha... you thought you were at the end. But alas good sirs and misses, you aren't even close! That was just my own little babbling. I still have to post a whole bunch of stuff from the last two months! First we went to the farm for a visit. Then we had our Kevin Luke Family Reunion. Then school started and our friend Kyle came up to visit one weekend and then Amy, Carly, and Kristi came up the next weekend. But really... all these posts will go fast! I'll speak briefly about all of them (ha. We all know how good I am at speaking briefly!) So stay tuned. I'll do at least one more tonight, but they might come in the next few days. Hopefully. It's been on my list to blog for the last month, so I'd like to be able to cross it off my list!
No comments:
Post a Comment